Our Industry is essential in the effort to promote and protect public health. We want you to know that we are committed to bringing you the same level of service that we have always offered, yet maintaining the safest working environment possible. At Mr Pest Control our number one priority is always the safety of our customers and our staff. Be that in protecting where they live and work with the safest, most environmentally friendly control measures to taking every precaution during unprecedented times like these.
We are closely monitoring the coronavirus(COVID-19), keeping abreast and following the guidelines set out by the Public Health Agency of Canada(PHAC) and the World Health Organization(WHO) and each morning meet to ensure we are doing all we can to keep ourselves and our customers safe.
Some of the steps we are taking to help in this situation are as follows;
- We are actively monitoring and following the guidelines of PHAC and WHO
- Daily communications with staff with regards to social distancing, self-isolation, hygiene and safety
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting protocols in our office, vehicles and equipment
- Implemented travel restrictions and social distancing and mandatory 14 day isolation if travelled or come in contact with infected persons
- Convenient payment options including pay over phone with credit card or E-transfer to help minimize exposure
- When payment in person is required we sanitize payment keypad before and after each transaction
- Wearing of safety equipment such as new gloves and mask each time whenever necessary or when face to face encounters are required
- Committed to adapting our operations, processes and procedures as COVID-19 protocols and directives change
Thank you very much for placing your needs and trust in Mr Pest Control!
Wishing everyone good health.
Pete and Christine
Mr Pest Control
24 Hours a Day | 7 Days a Week
For a free estimate call Mr. Pest Control today!
Midland & Area